JapanGirlBandInfo

I Loved Yesterday Album

0
The third album from YUI. Released April 9, 2008. Contains 13 tracks, of which 3 songs taken from previous YUI singles (meaning that at least compared to previous albums).

On this album still retains the feel of sweet YUI rock that appears on this album. The only song that reminds into YUI's first album during the first song is Namidairo.

Tracklist lengkapnya :
1. "Laugh Away"
2. "My Generation"
3. "Find Me"
4. "No Way"
5. "Namidairo"
6. "Daydreamer"
7. "Love Is All"
8. "I Will Love You"
9. "We Will Go"
10. "Oh Yeah"
11. "My Friend"
12. "Love & Truth"
13. "Am I Wrong?"

Lagu yang paling gw suka disini yaitu Namidairo. .coba ajj d dengerin. .lagu nya melloww2 gtu. .menyentuh hati. . .
yaa lagu2 yang lain ga kalah bagus nya. . .hohoho. .

0 komentar:

Post a Comment